Internet Marketing, Online Advertising and SEO – London, Essex and Hertfordshire.
Would you like more business from your website?
Top Page Positioning on Google
There are two essential stages to increase business from your website:
1. First website design. We can work with your current website or provide a new one.
2. Increase the authority of your website and webpages so that you are on the top page of Google for your targeted keywords. Increasing authority means building links.
We specialise in encouraging link development to your website from authority websites to your webpages. These natural links are developed carefully over several months.
Website promotion and our fees are discussed more fully here…
This includes finding the most appropriate keywords (search terms) and determining the difficulty of achieving top page positioning on Google for each of these keywords. We use our own program ‘Keyword SEO Pro’ to calculate keyword difficulty. This provides an indication of the amount of website promotion that will be required.
Link Value – Link Authority Units.
The value of a link in terms of the amount of authority it conveys can be measured in Link Authority Units. As an example a webpage with PageRank 2 and with 20 outgoing links will produce 20/2 = 0.1 link authority units. A series of 10 such links will produce 1 Link Authority Unit.
We calculate the amount of optimisation required to achieve top page positioning on Google for your targeted keywords.
More than 90% of business websites fail to bring in the anticipated new potential clients.
Having an attractive and functional website that promotes your products or services is only the first step to Internet success.
The second and crucial step is optimisation of your website so that it can be found by potential clients or customers looking for the products or services you provide.
- Many enthusiastic business owners are under the illusion that all they need to do is to have a website setup and busloads of visitors and instant wealth will be coming their way.
- A second myth is that all website designers are skilled in Internet marketing in general and search engine optimisation (SEO) in particular. Most website designers have expertise with graphic design and they are mainly ‘art’ orientated. SEO requires a scientific approach.
- The third myth is that once a website is setup, its reputation, visitor numbers and ever increasing income are assured. However, websites need to be regularly updated if they are to demonstrate true expertise to the search engines.
Why do 90% of business websites fail to bring in new clients?
They fail because:.
- They do not target the best keywords.
- The fundamentals of correct placement of keywords on the webpages are not implemented.
How do we find the best keywords for webpages?
The process is called keyword research and it is part of search engine optimisation.
Website Promotion for Professionals
FirstwebsiteDesign is run by David A Viniker MD FRCOG, a retired medical consultant. He has written books, chapters of books and medical papers. He is in a unique position to assist professional people in Woodside Park who wish to develop and or promote their websites including:
Professionals, accountants, artists, barristers, college lecturers, counsellors, dentists, doctors, estate agents, financial advisers, nutritionists, opticians, pharmacists, solicitors, teachers, writers.
I regularly attend business-to-business meetings around London, Essex and Hertfordshire. I look after websites and provide advice on optimising the potential of websites for clients in Essex areas around Braintree, Brentwood, Buckhurst Hill, Chelmsford, Chigwell, Colchester, Epping, Grays, Great Dunmow, Harlow, Loughton, Romford, Southend, Stansted, Theydon Bois, and Waltham Abbey.
London:- Chingford, Enfield, Hendon, Ilford, Kensington, Knightsbridge, Muswell Hill, New Barnet, New Southgate, North Finchley, Oxford Street, Palmers Green, Ponders End, West End of London, Winchmore Hill, Woodford, and Woodside Park.
First Website Design – affordable professional Internet marketing and website promotion in London, Essex and Hertfordshire. We are based in Loughton, on the borders of North-East London and Essex and close to the M25.